Players and guests must check in the tennis pro shop upon arrival. If the pro shop is closed, sign in on the court sheet posted outside.
Players should be dressed in appropriate tennis attire and footwear. Soft-soled shoes only, non-marking soles only, please. Gentlemen may not remove their shirts on the tennis courts. No tank tops, cut-offs. or bathing suits are allowed on the courts. Members will be responsible for the proper attire of their guests. In order to maintain the best playing surfaces, we ask that Members and guests not bring food, gum, or drinks on the courts.
• Please place trash in the receptacles located near the courts.
• League and tournament play has precedence over reserved courts until completion of the match.
• Court 5 reserved for teaching and courts 5/6 reserved for daily clinics.
• You may reserve a court up to 48 hours in advance by calling the tennis shop.
• Adults have priority after 6 pm on weekdays and 9 am - 3 pm on weekends and holidays.
• Junior players are defined as dependent children of Full Privilege and Social Members under the age of 18.
• Juniors have equal status on the court except during adult Members' prime time.
• Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult on court
• Parents of juniors are responsible for acquainting their children with the rules and etiquette of tennis and Stonehenge Golf & Country Club before permitting them to play.
• Please observe proper Tennis Etiquette at all times