Please note that we have made some changes to your home game weekend experience due to COVID precautions for the 2020 season. Due to reduced capacities to promote social distancing, entry is not guaranteed and is first-come-first-served. As the situation is changing rapidly, this information may not be up-to-date. Please contact the Club directly for the most up-to-date information.
COME EARLY. BE LOUD. STAY LATE.
Executive Level Members get additional home football game day privileges—see the * for more information. Contact Membership to upgrade today.
- FRIDAY NIGHT BITES Join us the night before each home football game for live music and seasonal featured dinner specials!
- HORNS UP HIDEOUT | With the University's mandate prohibiting tailgating on campus, we have enacted a contingency plan for our pre-game parties this 2020 season! Host friends and family at the exclusive UT Club Members-only pre-game party conveniently located at The Otis Hotel right off campus!
- THE UT CLUB – 6TH FLOOR CLUB LOUNGE The 6th Floor is your oasis within the stadium on game day! Here you will find a full bar, TVs streaming the game and a Texas Sized Chef's Table.
- All ticketed Members have access to the 6th floor at the beginning of the 3rd and 4th quarter of the game (with a football ticket). **Executive Members have access to the Club 6th floor 2 hours before kickoff and throughout the game. CAPACITY RESTRICTIONS ARE IN PLACE.
- Executive Members also enjoy the following added complimentary benefits during the first half of the game:
- Lemonade, iced tea, coffee, and spring water bottles
- Chips & queso
- Champagne toast
- Water bottles and neck towels
- THE UT CLUB - 7TH FLOOR After the game, ALL UT CLUB MEMBERS with a ticket to the game can come to 7th floor for the "Post-game post-up"! Wait out traffic and crowds, or finish watching other college games on our big screen, with a full bar and complimentary Frito Pie!
- AWAY GAME WATCH PARTIES There’s no better place to cheer on the Horns than at the Club for each away game!
HORNS UP. MASKS ON. Your safety is our priority. At The University of Texas Club, we take the well being of our Members, guests, and staff very seriously. While we encourage everyone to relax & have fun, please remember that it is important to continue social distancing, keep your hands washed, wear a mask when not seated, and most importantly, to not attend if you are feeling ill, especially with any COVID related symptoms. Our promise to you is to provide a safe environment for all, and in return we simply ask you to do your part to stop the spread!