Austin’s Premier Private Business & Sports Club
Not only does The University of Texas Club provide you with an amazing location and an authentic Texas backdrop for your event, but we also include the following items to make your planning process as easy and stress free as possible:
- Loading zone at front entrance to accommodate any rental/décor or delivery needs
- Validated parking at reduced rates available at the Manor Parking Garage located at the intersection of Clyde Littlefield and Robert Dedman Drive
- Handicap accessible
- Private event rooms with the ability to accommodate both small and large groups up to 300 guests
- Private Event Director and expert Private Event Coordinator to organize every detail
- Walking distance to Bass Concert Hall and The Frank Erwin Center
- Minutes away from any hotels within the city limits including the historic Driskill Hotel, JW Marriott, and many more
- Over 100 bars and restaurants with easy access to Austin’s famous 6th street, and a variety of options such as rooftop bars and outdoor patios, steak houses, farm to table and local concepts
For more information about what makes the University of Texas Club one of Austin’s premier private business and sports clubs, we invite you to contact our Private Event Director or Private Event Manager to set an appointment to tour our spaces. We can be reached by phone at 512.477.5800 or by submitting an online inquiry by clicking on the “find out more” button to the left. We look forward to assisting you throughout your planning process!
Take Advantage of your Membership Benefits
Did you know that as a University of Texas Club Member, you receive special benefits when you host a private event at the club?
- Room fees are waived
- Complimentary audiovisual equipment (based on availability)
- Sponsoring privileges for corporate events