Your donations to the E.P.C.F. assist those people you connect with when you visit the club. From your favorite server at dinner to your Member Relations Director, assistance is available to all club and home office Employee Partners. The Foundation helps those individuals in the midst of crisis such as home loss, death, illness, as well as domestic situations.
The E.P.C.F. has approved 98% of all requests and has assisted over 2,100 ClubCorp Employee Partners and their families since it’s creation in August 2007.
On average the E.P.C.F. receives five requests for assistance a week. We continue to encourage all donations as requests for assistance continue to increase.
The Impact You've Made:
- After a routine surgery, an Employee Partner developed an infection which delayed their return to work. The E.P.C.F. helped pay the rent as well as provided groceries.
- During a divorce, an Employee Partner and children lost their home due to foreclosure and were staying in a shelter. The E.P.C.F. assisted by getting them into an apartment and helping them provide for household needs.
- Unable to work for twelve days due to a hospitalization, an Employee Partner was given assistance for rent, auto insurance and groceries.
- An Employee Partner’s spouse passed away after a long battle with cancer. Assistance was provided to pay funeral expenses.
- Due to a domestic situation at home, an Employee Partner was given assistance to be able to move into a new apartment.
- A fire destroyed an Employee Partner’s home, leaving the family displaced. The E.P.C.F. assisted with mortgage payments as well as helping provide for necessities after the fire.