Anthem Golf & Country Club provides a private world of unparalleled beauty, recreation and fun. The Sonoran Desert, Saguaro cacti and beautiful foothills provide a lush backdrop for the 36 holes of golf that Anthem offers and is a perfect match for your passion for golf. The two clubhouses offer many amenities to satisfy all tastes.
Throughout all seasons, the calendar at Anthem Golf & Country Club is full with lessons, classes, golf and tennis tournaments, unique dining offerings and formal and informal events that allow you to meet and network both socially and professionally. Both the Persimmon and Ironwood Clubhouses provide various venues for special occasions such as weddings, birthdays, showers and bar mitzvahs.
Some Amenities that the Club Offers are:
- Two championship golf courses
- Two full golf practice facilities including all grass driving ranges, short game areas and two large putting greens
- Eight post-tension concrete tennis courts and a four court pickleball stadium.
- Bocce court on the Persimmon Arbor Trellis offering year round league play
- Two wellness clubs featuring state-of-the-art equipment
- Two heated pools, lap lanes and spas
- Exercise classes, personal training, water aerobics
- Two magnificent 34,000-square-foot clubhouses
- Two dining rooms and bars with formal and casual dining
- Outdoor grass amphitheater with a sun deck to host up to 200 Members
Serving since 2021
Allen Miller brings over 20 years of Membership Director/Sales experience to Anthem Golf & Country Club with a proven track record of creating membership programs and marketing strategies that consistently meet and exceed sales goals. Prior to joining the Anthem Golf & Country Club team, Miller has served as membership director at Arrowhead CC, Moon Valley CC, The Pinery CC and Toledo CC. Born in Ann Arbor, MI, Allen grew up with a passion for sports. Ice Hockey was his choice and has lived in many cities while he pursued this passion. Ann Arbor, Palo Alto, Waterloo, Flagstaff, Tucson, Toledo, Nashville, Fresno, San Francisco, to name a few. A graduate of University of Arizona via NAU, Allen is married to his wife Elizabeth and their kids Jet & Puck their Black & Yellow Labs.