Phoenix Tournaments & Outings
Entertain your colleagues with a golf outing, put together a tournament for fun, coordinate a groom's golf outing, host your charity’s fundraising tournament, play golf after your next meeting and more. The possibilities are endless. From our amazing golf course to the presentation of the food, service and elegant atmosphere, Anthem Golf & Country Club is the perfect location for your next golf outing. Our commitment is to provide first-class planning, quality cuisine and service that will make your event memorable.
We understand that course selection and an overall great package are key to hosting a memorable event.
Top 5 advantages to hosting your golf tournaments & outings at Anthem:
A premier private club setting
Located in the foothills of the high Sonora Desert, at the base of Daisy Mountain, Anthem Golf & Country Club provides the ideal setting for golf tournaments and outings of all sizes. From planning to preparation, our Tournament Professionals provide personalized service and help take care of the details to ensure your guests enjoy a true private club experience.
Championship golf course
Anthem Golf & Country Club features 36 holes of championship golf designed by Greg Nash. The sprawling courses present dramatic elevations, great views, multiple bunkers and large undulating greens set against a mountainous, Sonoran desert backdrop — with courses that are both challenging and enjoyable for players of all skill levels, your guests will be treated to a truly unique and memorable golf experience at Anthem.
- Event space for meetings, award ceremonies, luncheons and post-outing dinners and receptions
- Access to range balls and practice facilities
Professional tournament services
From planners coordinating their first event, to seasoned professionals, you can be sure our staff will be here every step of the way to ensure your success. We’ll exceed your expectations and pay attention to the details.
Our tournament services include:
- Complimentary round of golf for tournament coordinator(s)
- Certificates for each participant to play our course again for cart fee
- Green fee, cart and range
- Carts fully stocked with towels and tees
- Curbside bag handling and rental clubs available
- Complimentary skirted registration, auction and prize tables
- Personalized cart signs, scorecards and rules sheet
- Professional tournament scoring and handicapping
- Placement and collection of all sponsor signs and banners
- Setup of contest markers
- Preferred prices for merchandise purchases and tournament gifts
- Room to host your pre- or post-tournament party (room availability and minimums apply)
Unique options to enhance your event
The special touches and little extras can take your event from ordinary to unforgettable. We offer a variety of options you can add to your event.
- Hole-in-one packages
- Food & beverage (on and off course)
- Merchandise packages or custom logo items
- Printing of course signage and banners
- On-course clinics or skills games
- Specialty linens or party decorations
- Canopy tents, tables and chairs on course
- Rental clubs
Travis Moore, PGA
Director of Golf
Serving since 2020
Travis, a Pacific Northwest native, has been a PGA Class A Member for 12 years working in the private club sector on the west coast. During his time in California he was named San Joaquin Valley Chapter (Nor Cal) Golf Professional of the Year and Player of the Year. He joins us most recently from Broken Top Club in Bend, Oregon where he played a key role in building the membership to record numbers. His wife, Angie, is also an accomplished golfer and certified Sommelier. They have a daughter Addison (9) and rescue dog Rocky. When not playing golf, Travis enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter and is looking forward to spending more time with extended family in Arizona.
Director of Player Development
Serving since 2016
Kyle is class A PGA Professional (since 2012) and a graduate of the Professional Golf Management program at Ferris State University in Big Rapids, Michigan. While attending school he gained valuable experience during his internships at Geneva National Golf Resort in Lake Geneva, WI, Bandon Dunes Golf Resort in Bandon, OR, and The Lakes Country Club in Palm Desert, CA. Kyle has been working in the golf industry since 2007 and started working at Anthem Golf and Country Club in the fall of 2016. Kyle started playing the game at the age of 7 when his grandmother enrolled him in the junior program at a local country club in his hometown in Wisconsin. Ever since then he has had a love for the game that continues to grow stronger every year. He enjoys staying competitive by playing in Southwest PGA Section Events during the summer months. He is very excited and honored to play a large part in Golf Operations here at Anthem and loves his role as the Director of Player Development.