Tarzana's Premier Golf Experience
Golf at Braemar
The centerpiece of Braemar's golf program is a scenic, immaculately maintained collection of 27 world-class holes of golf, designed by Ted Robinson, Sr. Premium services including instruction, a fully-stocked pro shop and player assistance elevate an already spectacular golf experience to something truly special, whether you're entertaining clients or just out for a round with friends.
Braemar Women's Golf Club
FIVE REASONS TO JOIN THE WOMEN’S CLUB:
- Participate in the Tuesday weekly games and buffet lunches.
- Become a member of the SCGA and establish your handicap.
- Participate in tournaments! Every tournament is designed to level the playing field through the handicap system.
- Get integrated into Club Life by meeting other women and building lasting relationships.
- Have Fun!!!
Braemar Men's Club (BMC)
Five Reasons to Join The Men's Club:
- You must join the Men’s Club to participate in the 17 sponsored tournaments each year.
- You will become a member of the SCGA and establish your handicap.
- Variety of competitions. Every tournament is designed to level the playing field. Some tournaments are more serious than others but the goal is for everyone to have a good time.
- The Men’s Club is the best, quickest way to get integrated into the club, meet new people, and build lasting relationships.
- We have fun – great food, good prizes, good times.
Leagues & Tournaments
For information on any of these groups or to find out how to join one or more of these fun associations, please stop in or call the pro shop.
– Braemar Half Rounders (Women's group)
– Braemar Ladies' Team Play
– Ladies' Beginner League
– G.O. Golf ("Girls Only Golf" Ladies Beginner Clinic)
– Braemar Men's Golf Club
– Braemar Men's Team Play
– Junior Golf Camp
– Junior Team Play
Your leagues provide some of the most exciting golf tournaments around. Here, you’ll play challenging rounds, meet fellow Members and, with any luck, win some great prizes.
Crush It Junior Golf
We are excited to announce that we have a new Junior Program coming to Braemar this Spring. Crush It is ClubCorp’s bespoke Junior Golf Program, that is focused on providing your child with an awesome experience, and a coaching pathway that takes a child from beginner to Club and College golfer! No matter where they are on their journey, your child will have the opportunity to play, learn and enjoy golf with friends and family here at Braemar. Crush It golf provides a structured program to help your child forge a life-long love for the game. We wanted to give you the first look at the new program and the benefits that it brings to you and your child’s development. We would love to provide you with an opportunity to discuss the program with us and have first option on the limited spaces available.
Weekly classes beginning in May with registration required for the Junior Monthly Program. Member registration will be prioritized. Non-Members will be accepted on a space availability basis. Each junior will select one session time to attend once a week.