The professional staff offers a variety of Adult and Junior lesson programs from the beginner to championship levels.
- Brookhaven Member Private Lessons:
- Hour Lessons | $75 - $90
- 1/2 Hour Lessons | $40 - $48
- Non-Brookhaven Member Private Lessons have an additional fee:
- Hour Lessons | Additional $10 per hour
- 1/2 Hour Lessons | Additional $5 per half-hour
Adult Beginner Classes
This class is specifically designed for those who have had no previous tennis experience.
The Pro will teach you:
- Strokes - such as forehand, backhand, serve and volley
- Topics - such as rules, scoring and tennis terminology
- How to practice on your own so that you can improve quickly
This class is designed for those individuals who come through the beginners class and for those players who have a moderate amount of tennis experience.
Group Drills & Workouts
These classes are designed to put you through fast-paced drills to help fine-tune your game. The class will combine drills with point playing situations in order for you to practice strategy while grooving your strokes. The drills are geared toward both singles and doubles.
Daytime, Evening and Weekend Drills are offered.