The Player Development program at Chapel Hills/Mirror Lake provides a one-of-a-kind learning experience for players of all skill levels. For the beginner, we introduce the game in a non-intimidating and fun atmosphere. For the experienced player, our facilities boast state-of-the-art technology and world-class instructors with experience teaching at the highest competitive levels. No matter what your skill level or age, our Player Development program has something for you.
Get Golf Ready
Designed to teach everything you’ll need to start playing the game of golf, each session will focus on a different golf skill. We'll cover putting, chipping, iron play, driving, and the last class will be on the course. A five-week course, one hour each week. Clubs can be provided. Class will be held every Sunday at 3 pm.
• Performance Center Members: $80 per class
• Club Members: $100 per class
• Guest/Social Members: $125 per class
Being a member of the performance center gets you $13 half hour lessons and $23 hour lessons.
• $17 per month individual.
• $32 per month family
• $80 per month non member
• Member of Clubs (Infinity, O.N.E. Member, and Associate)$45 half hour lessons
• $75 hour lessons
• Series of Lessons4 lessons for $225