Host Your Atlanta Tournaments & Outings With Us
Entertain your colleagues in Johns Creek with a golf outing, put together a tournament for fun, coordinate a groom's golf outing, host your charity’s fundraising tournament, play golf after your next meeting and more. The possibilities are endless. From our amazing golf course to the presentation of the food, service and elegant atmosphere, Country Club of the South is the perfect location for your next golf outing. Our commitment is to provide first-class planning, quality cuisine and service that will make your event memorable.
We understand that course selection and an overall great package are key to hosting a memorable event.
Top 5 advantages to hosting your golf tournaments & outings at Country Club of the South:
A premier private club setting
Located in north Atlanta, The Country Club of the South provides the ideal setting for golf tournaments and outings of all sizes. With a sprawling clubhouse and championship-level golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus, players of all skill levels are treated to a great round of golf as they experience the country club lifestyle. From planning to preparation, our tournament professionals provide personalized service and help take care of the details.
Championship golf course
The Country Club of the South is a private 18-hole championship golf course located in north Atlanta. Designed by golf legend Jack Nicklaus, the golf course is both challenging and enjoyable for all levels of golfers, with lush pines and hardwoods, rolling hills, lakes, streams and granite outcroppings that were preserved to provide spectacular natural hazards and scenery. Voted one of the "Top 20 Best Courses in Georgia" by Golf Digest, our 7,000-yard, world-class championship Atlanta golf course hosted the Champions Tour Nationwide Championship from 1991 to 1994.
Professional tournament services
From planners coordinating their first event, to seasoned professionals, you can be sure our staff will be here every step of the way to ensure your success. We’ll exceed your expectations and pay attention to the details.
Our tournament services include:
- Complimentary round of golf for tournament coordinator(s)
- Green fee, cart and range
- Carts fully stocked with towels and tees
- Curbside bag handling and rental clubs available
- Complimentary skirted registration, auction and prize tables
- Personalized cart signs, scorecards and rules sheet
- Professional tournament scoring and handicapping
- Placement and collection of all sponsor signs and banners
- Setup of contest markers
- Preferred prices for merchandise purchases and tournament gifts
- Room to host your pre- or post-tournament party (room availability and minimums apply)
Unique options to enhance your event
The special touches and little extras can take your event from ordinary to unforgettable. We offer a variety of options you can add to your event.
- Hole-in-one packages
- Food & beverage (on and off course)
- Merchandise packages or custom logo items
- Printing of course signage and banners
- On-course clinics or skills games
- Specialty linens or party decorations
- Canopy tents, tables and chairs on course
- Rental clubs
Customized menus and packages
We provide an outstanding golf experience with customized menus and packages to meet your needs.
- Lunches start at $15 per person, dinners start at $20-25/person
- Themed hole sponsor packages
- Beverage cart services
Private Events Director
Serving since 2005
Britney was born and raised in Atlanta. She graduated from the University of Colorado-Boulder. She has been at The Country Club of the South for almost 15 years, starting as the Member Relations Director then changing roles to the Private Events Director. She loves working with the members to create their magic moments and milestone events perfect! She lives in Roswell with her husband, Rob and big baby Riley, her St. Bernard.