The Kid Zone is currently closed due to the Fitness Center Remodel.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- Children must be between the ages of 1 and 10 years old.
- Children who show symptoms of illness, in the opinion of the Kid Zone staff, will be refused service.
- If child(ren) are doing online schooling, please note that Kid Zone staff is not responsible for overseeing child(ren)’s school/homework.
- RESERVATIONS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES
Parents don't miss out! The KidZone is open Friday nights for your children to enjoy a fun evening of movies, arts & crafts, games, Wii and more!
*Dinner can be provided for an additional fee of $5+tax.
- When | Every Friday Night | Parents are required to remain on club property
- Time | 5 PM - 8 PM
- Ages | 3 - 10 Years Old | Children MUST be potty trained
Cost for 1 – 4 Kids
- $10 per Hour, per child
- $12 per Hour per (2) siblings
- $15 per hour per (3) or more siblings
Cost for 5 or More Kids
- $8 per Hour, per child
- $10 per Hour per (2) siblings
- $12 per hour per (3) or more siblings
ADVANCE RESERVATIONS REQUIRED.
LIMITED TO ONLY (8) CHILDREN.
CANCELLATION POLICY IN EFFECT | IF NO CALL/NO SHOW THEN MEMBER ACCOUNT WILL BE BILLED $15 PER CHILD.
- The child/staff ratio is 5 children per 1 staff member. Children may spend a maximum of two hours in the Kid Zone, per day. For your convenience, all fees will be charged to your Countryside Country Club or East Lake Woodlands Country Club Account, provided you are entitled to charging privileges. To ensure your child(ren) a spot in the Playroom please make reservations, otherwise, we have the right to turn your family away.
- For your child’s safety, parents are required to sign their children in and out of the Kid Zone. Parents must inform Kid Zone staff if an adult other than the one who brought the child/children in will be picking them up. Proof of identification must be provided upon request.
- Parents must remain on the Club premises while their children are in the Kid Zone. If parents are leaving the Fitness and Aquatic Center building to play golf or tennis a cell phone number must be left, children must be toilet trained. No more than nine holes of golf may be played while the child is at Kid Zone. Failure to comply with this guideline will result in a loss of Kid Zone privileges for a determined period of time.
- Countryside Country Club Staff reserves the right to refuse service for reasons of illness, hygiene, or behavior deemed detrimental to the enjoyment and/or safety of the other children.
- Food is not allowed in the Kid Zone. Small snacks are acceptable if it is appropriate to eat in front of the other children (Playroom staff will determine). All drinks must be contained in a spill-proof container with names clearly marked. Please make sure your children are not attending the Kid Zone during expected meal times. Snacks and drinks may be purchased from the Kid Zone desk.
- For your child’s convenience, the Kid Zone offers a variety of children’s toys. Please make sure all items brought from home are of a non-violent nature and are clearly marked with the child’s name.
- It is the parent’s responsibility to inform the Kid Zone staff of any pertinent medical information prior to checking in. The Kid Zone staff reserves the right to refuse service to any children they feel would require undivided or special attention and, as a result, affect the quality of supervision the other children receive. Any member of the Kid Zone staff will not dispense medication at any time.
- Countryside Country Club is not a licensed Day Care facility, as such we are not allowed to change diapers or feed infants/toddlers. Changing tables are provided for Members' use. Members will be contacted in a timely manner if a child needs assistance.
THE KID ZONE STAFF IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST OR DAMAGED ITEMS.
12 Months - 18 Months - PLAYROOM RATES
|12 - 18 months||Infant||1 Child||2 Children||3 Children|
|1 hour 15 minutes||$7||$9.25||$11.50||$13.50|
|1 hour 30 minutes||$8.50||$10.75||$13||$15|
|1 hour 45 minutes||$9.75||$12||$14.25||$16.25|
|2 hour 15 minutes||$12.50||$14.75||$17||$19|
|2 hour 30 minutes||$14||$16.25||$18.50||$20.50|
|2 hour 45 minutes||$14.75||$17||$19.25||$21.25|
*Minimum of One Hour Charge
19 Months - 10 Years - PLAYROOM RATES
|19 months - 10 years||1 Child||2 Children||3 Children||4 Children||Nonmembers,
|1 hour 15 minutes||$5.00||$7.75||$10.25||$12.75||$7.25|
|1 hour 30 minutes||$5.50||$9.00||$11.75||$14.75||$8.50|
|1 hour 45 minutes||$6.00||$10.00||$13.25||$16.75||$9.75|
|2 hour 15 minutes||$7.00||$12.25||$16.50||$21.25||$12.25|
|2 hour 30 minutes||$7.50||$13.50||$18.25||$23.25||$13.50|
|2 hour 45 minutes||$8.00||$14.50||$19.75||$25.25||$14.75|
*Minimum of One Hour Charge