Get Golf Ready
Get Golf Ready is designed to teach everything you'll need to play golf in just a few lessons. PGA and LPGA Professionals will show you that there are lots of ways to play by combining fun, friends and fitness. Each session will focus on the various golf skills you will use while playing. In addition to learning the basics, you will be guided onto the golf course to put your skills into action in a casual, friendly setting.
What You Need to Bring
Just yourself, a desire to have fun and perhaps a few friends to enjoy the great outdoors. Golf clubs, balls and other equipment will be provided for your use.
NEW Session Dates Coming Soon!
We offer a variety of golf services. Check with the pro shop to find out more.
Crow Canyon Country Club's golf shop has the latest apparel and equipment at reasonable prices. The pro shop also meets or beats any off-course retailer on current in-season equipment and merchandise.
From beginners to advanced golf play, our golf professionals can enhance your putting, chipping or driving abilities. Talk to our pros to find out more about private lessons, group lessons or clinics.
Rent a locker in our Member Lounge and keep your shoes, clothes and other items at the Club. The Member Lounge is conveniently located near the golf, tennis and fitness shops. Men's and women's full and half lockers are available on an annual basis.
All of our golf professionals offer personalized club fittings for our Members. Free of charge, we will take you out to the driving range to test multiple clubs. As we watch you swing, we gather specs off the club and information about your swing range and motion. The entire process takes less than 30 minutes. To set up an appointment, call the golf pro shop.
Leave your bags to us. For a monthly fee, Crow Canyon Country Club will safely store your golf bags and/or pushcarts so you don't have to. No more clearing space in your garage or loading and unloading your trunk. Leave your bags in our safe hands.
- Please follow these guidelines for golf at Crow Canyon Country Club.
- Pace of play: Your position on the golf course is directly behind the group ahead of you. Please play "ready golf" and allow faster groups to play through. Pace of play is four hours or less.
- Please remember to replace divots, repair ball marks and rake sand traps.
Golf Course Dress Attire
Golf attire is required while playing or practicing. No denim, cargo pants or t-shirts permitted, regardless of color. Hats and visors must be worn in a forward position. Soft spiked golf shoes or tennis shoes only.
Women, Girls & Juniors
- No halter tops or crop tops.
- Bermuda shorts, slacks, capri pants and skirts only.
- Collared shirt, sleeveless blouses, turtle neck or mock necks permitted
Men, Boys & Juniors
- No denim or t-shirts.
- Bermuda shorts and slacks are permitted.
- Shirts must have a collar and sleeves. Shirts must be tucked in.
Soft spiked golf shoes or tennis shoes only.
U.S.G.A. rules govern play unless modified by local rules.
- Boundaries defined by white stakes and/or inner edge of curbs or personal property fences.
- Yellow stakes define water hazards.
- Red stakes define lateral hazards.
- No practicing on Golf Course.
- Proper dress attire required.
- Allow faster players through.
- All players must check-in at golf shop before playing.
- Relief is allowed from yardage markers – one club length, no penalty.
- Distances shown are from blue tee markers to fairway bunkers.