TENNIS PROGRAMS INCLUDE
As part of our expansive tennis program, we offer tennis lessons, clinics and camps covering all ages and levels. Check with the pro shop to find out more.
Pro Shop Phone | 727.784.8576 x3892
- Kids Learning To Play Tennis - after school classes for children of all levels, age 5 to 17
- Beginner clinics on Saturdays - adult beginner one-hour classes every week
- 10 and under lessons during the week and on Saturdays
- USTA team lessons
- Private, semi-private and group lessons are always available; check our rates with our pros!
Free “Quick Fix” Tennis Clinics
Each week, one of the tennis professionals shares their views on the game and making the shots that count. Get tips, enjoy the sun and meet new friends – it’s a guaranteed good time.
Summer camps are offered with weekly and daily sessions available for all 10 weeks. We also offer holiday camps during Thanksgiving, Christmas and Spring Break.
For information on any of these events and groups, or to find out how to join one or more of these fun associations, please stop in or call the pro shop.
- Adult doubles and singles leagues
- USTA League play for seniors, combo leagues, singles and doubles
Your leagues provide some of the most exciting tennis tournaments around. Here, you’ll play challenging matches, meet fellow Members and, with any luck, win some great prizes.
- USTA sanctioned 10 and under junior tournaments
- USTA adult tournaments
- USTA junior tournaments
- Charity tournaments
- Club championships for all levels (adults and juniors)