Golf at East Lake Woodlands
36 Holes of Exceptional Tampa Bay Golf
Surrounded by the ceremony of nature, East Lake Woodlands sets a scenic stage for challenging play. Our two championship courses, North and South, offer a memorable experience for all skill levels and are consistently ranked among the best in Pinellas County.
With plenty of water and more than 80 bunkers, the North Course is described as one of the most challenging layouts in the Tampa area. The course boasts more than two acres of Tifeagle greens and the ability to play anywhere from 6,807 to 5,106 yards, making it a test for even the strongest players.
Our South Course offers six sets of tee positions including three men’s, a senior's, ladies and junior. Wide fairways and over two acres of Tifeagle greens offer a fun-yet-challenging round for players of any skill level or age.
Practice Facilities & Services
To make sure both novice and pro players are ready to conquer either of our scenic courses, East Lake Woodlands gives you the largest golf practice facilities in the Tampa area with both an expansive driving range and a separate short iron range. Work on your short game with our large putting green or our elevated, full-sized chipping green with accompanying sand trap. Our golf pros offer clinics for adults and juniors of all levels. From the beginner to the low handicapper, East Lake Woodlands offers the finest golf experiences available in the area. Our Club also offers a variety of golf associations and leagues plus plentiful tournaments that offer both fun and a challenge and provide an opportunity to meet other Members.
Golf Course Guidelines
To ensure that all Members enjoy their experience on the golf course, we ask that you please follow these guidelines during your round:
- All golfers must check in with the Golf Shop prior to their round
- Golf carts are mandatory for all golfers, both personal and Club owned carts are permitted on the course
- Walking on the South Course is permitted anytime Monday through Thursday and after 12:00pm Friday through Sunday. Personal pull carts are permitted
- Due to the distance between several holes, walking on the North Course is not allowed
- Please observe the 90-degree rule at all times unless the course is under Cart Path Only Restrictions
- Please repair ball marks on the greens, fill divots with the sand provided, and rake all bunkers
- The expected pace of play is 2 hours for 9 holes and 4 hours and 10 minutes for 18 holes. Please keep pace with the group ahead of you regardless of the time
- For those golfers requiring a handicap blue flag, please keep carts 30 feet from all tee boxes and greens
- Walking, jogging, bike riding and pet walking are not allowed on the golf courses at anytime