The Golf Academy includes the following:
- Six indoor practice tees that allow players to work on their games during any weather conditions. The indoor tees feature Country Club Elite surfaces that closely resemble the look and feel of real turf.
- Access to video analysis and launch monitor by appointment
- A short game area for wedge, chipping, and bunker play
- Dynamic club fitting including Titleist, Cobra, Taylor Made and Ping golf equipment
- Massage therapy available by appointment
- Pete Huber, Director of Player Development, Matt Frazier, Player Development Professional and staff of PGA professionals are available to help you reach your golfing goals.
PGA Master Professional
Director of Player Development
Ford’s Colony Country Club
Golf Development Program
- 30 minutes or 1 hour with our Director of Player Development to correct specific faults and gain proper technique
- Use of video analysis with full swing and in-depth analysis of your short game
A three-lesson plan refresher on fundamentals and skills – full swing, short game, course management, and practice routines
Golfer Development Series
Two 9-hole playing lessons coupled with four instructional lessons tailor-made to the student based, on strengths and weaknesses
Unlimited Lesson Plan
For the golfer wanting serious improvement and savings
- Plan consists of an initial evaluation, goal setting session, club fitting, coaching, instruction, and playing lessons
- This is truly unlimited (6-month and junior prices also available)
- Take one lesson a week and save as much as $1600 year!
- Limited to first 15 signups
From basics on the practice range to golf games in the classroom, juniors of all skill levels will find the summer camps both fun and educational. With a student-teacher ratio of 6 to 1, individual attention is the key to making these camps successful.
Topics covered will include:
- Short game
- Full swing
- Bunker play
- Course etiquette
- Rules of golf