Lessons for juniors focused on fun, fitness and confidence
Learn to Crush It!
Our engaging Crush It! program introduces junior golfers to essential skills they’ll use for a lifetime — both on and off the course. We’ll go beyond golfing basics like stance and swing to help young golfers develop key character traits like confidence, respect and self-discipline. From age-appropriate instruction for our youngest golfers to competitive development for teens, Crush It! is shaping the next generation of golfers.Crush It! Now
Play To Win
- MGA – The Men’s Golf Association was founded to support camaraderie between the men of Gleneagles while participating in the great game of golf. This organization puts on such tournaments as the Silver Tassie Member-Guest and helps foster day to day matches and competitions. 600+ Members of the MGA participate in monthly events spanning a single day to three days.
- SAGE – Open to all male Members of Gleneagles Country Club who are at least fifty years of age. With weekly play and inter-club competition, this is a very active organization.
- GWGA – Established to help promote the game of golf to women within Gleneagles. It fosters positive relationships, healthy competition and a sense of belonging to all involved. The GWGA has weekly set play days and bi-monthly tournaments. With its own board of directors, this is truly a strong organization with 120 active members.
- Inter-Club Events – Organized to encourage competition across country clubs with tournaments conducted at each club and a season finale tournament.
- For the Women – Dallas Ladies' Inter-Club, ClubCorp Ladies' Inter-Club, Dallas Women’s Golf Association, Ladies' Amateur Golf Association
- For the Men – Men’s Inter-Club, Men’s Senior Inter-Club, Texas Golf Association Cup, White Rock Cup
Short Game Area
- Two Bermuda Grass receiving greens
- Putting green to improve putt accuracy
- Chipping green for bunker play and chip shots
- Speakers and music rotation
- Hitting deck expanded to twice its previous size
- Doubled-sided practice range so you can practice from both ends
- The middle of the practice range is fairway-style with flight turns, allowing you to focus your shot aim