A Course for Golf Lovers
Ipswich Country Club features an 18-hole championship golf course designed by the legendary Robert Trent Jones Sr. The course is a sanctuary for those looking for a great golf experience, with its natural terrain, lakes wetlands and tree-lined fairways. Few golf courses match the beauty and challenge found at Ipswich. The masterfully planned course offers challenging play for every level of golfer amid the spectacular scenery of the Pitchpine Woodlands. Offering two magnificent practice facilities made up of a 3.5 acre driving range, 15-spot grass tee area and a 2.5 acre short game area with three bunkers and two putting greens, members and guests alike enjoy a variety of shot-making situations.
Join one or more of our fun associations.
- Ladies on the Tee
- Junior Golf
- Chip and Sip
- Nine and Dine
- Tuesday Night Men’s League
- Crush It Junior Golf
Ladies on the Tee
Are you new to the game of golf or the club?
Then this clinic is for you! Our clinic will give you all the skills you need to both navigate the club and become a better golfer as well as a chance to make new friends! Each session will cover a different aspect of golf from teeing off to the short game and putting.
Tuesday Night | 5 PM - 6:30 PM | $60 per Session
6/15 | 6/29 | 7/6
Summer Junior Camp
Our Junior Camps are geared towards giving your child the proper instruction for their level of skill and ability. This will allow them to improve with their peers and make lifelong friendships. The camps will concentrate on all golf skills including on-course instruction and golf etiquette.
ADVANCED | Age 11 - 17 | 8 AM - 9:30 AM
BEGINNER | Age 10 & Under | 10 AM - 11:30 AM
$100 per Child
TUESDAY - THURSDAY
6/29 - 7/1 | 7/6 - 7/8 | 7/13 - 7/15 | 7/20 - 7/22
8/3 - 8/5 | 8/10 - 8/12 | 8/17 - 8/19 | 8/24 - 8/26
Space is limited due to the current environment. Sign-up is available the week prior to camp.
BEGINNER JUNIORS | SATURDAY 8 AM - 9:30 AM | $25 per Child
Welcoming all age juniors who are new to the game and want to learn in a fun environment. We will cover the basics of grip and stance to etiquette on the course.
6/19 (10 AM) | 9/4 | 9/24
ADVANCED JUNIORS | SATURDAY 8 AM - 9:30 AM | $25 per Child
All age juniors who have advanced knowledge of the game and are looking to improve in all facets. Lessons will be advanced and include on-course situations.
6/12 | 6/19 | 9/11 | 10/2
Space is limited due to the current environment.
- Please repair any ball mark you make and others you may find on the greens.
- Divots are to be handled differently depending upon where they are taken from.
- Tees: Don't replace divots. Fill the void with the sand/seed mix provided in the divot mix box or sand bottle.
- Fairways: If a divot is intact as whole piece of turf, put it back in its original position to match the way it was taken from the turf. Fill the missing areas with the sand/seed mix until slightly mounded.
- Rough: Replace divots with any material that came out of the turf. Do not use the sand/seed mix in the rough.
- Please rake the bunkers upon exiting. A sand bunker left un-raked is a true hazard to the rest of the field. Please keep in mind that all of the people behind you may have to play from the same spot. Enter and exit bunkers in low areas only. Walking on high slopes in bunkers can damage the bunker liner or destroy the grass edge.
- Golf Cart rules are posted daily on both the 1st and 10th tees. At all times, golf carts must remain on the cart path around all tees and greens as well as on holes 5 and 11. Cart management signs are posted in the fairways identifying where carts must exit the fairways. On days when the 90-Degree rule is in effect, cart management signs may be posted identifying certain holes as “Cart Path Only.” Golf cart rules and cart management signs are there to protect both the Member and the golf course.
Your leagues provide some of the most exciting golf tournaments around. Here, you’ll play challenging rounds, meet fellow Members and, with any luck, win some great prizes.
The golf staff at Ipswich Country Club specializes in teaching the game of golf to players of all ages. Our pros are here to help with any and all types of lessons whether they are private one-on-one lessons, group clinics, playing lessons, video lessons or one of our learning programs.