In addition to carts, we offer a variety of golf services. Check with the Pro Shop to find out more.
Elevate your game with both private and group lessons.
Our staff is experienced in club fitting and repairs. We can handle special orders quickly.
Secure your valuables in men’s and ladies’ lockers. Shoe care is also available.
Avoid the hassle – store your golf bag at the Club.
Golf Shop Merchandise
Silver Lake offers a complete line of merchandise for all your golfing needs. All Silver Lake Members get 20% off retail on all apparel.
Please call the Pro Shop for current hours of operation, 330-688-6016.
- Children must have a driver’s license to operate a golf cart. Please adhere to this.
- Non-player on golf course – subject to Pro Shop discretion.
- Soft Spikes: The use of metal golf spikes is prohibited at all times.
- Each Member and guest must register in the Golf Shop and sign for cart rental before beginning play.
- Play must start on first tee unless authorized by Golf Shop. Each player must have his or her own set of clubs.
- Rental clubs are available in the Golf Shop.
- The Golf Professional, or designated representative, shall have full charge of the operation of the Golf Course and all practice areas including the enforcement of the rules applicable to golf operations.
- USGA Rules govern all play. USGA rules include adopted local rules printed on the scorecard or posted temporarily in the Golf Shop or Nos. 1 and 10 tees.
- All Members are responsible for posting their own scores into the handicap computer located in the Golf Shop.
- Silver Lake Country Club golf rangers have full authority to administer all golf rules and pace of play system.
- Handicap flags are available for those Members who are physically challenged. These people have more allowance to certain cart privileges. Must register in Golf Shop for handicap flag.
- White posts approximately 50 yards from green. Carts must exit the fairway and proceed in the rough or cart path. Carts must stay 30 feet from greens and tees. Please observe all cart directional signs located alongside white posts.
Learn to Crush It!
Our engaging Crush It! program introduces junior golfers to essential skills they’ll use for a lifetime — both on and off the course. We’ll go beyond golfing basics like stance and swing to help young golfers develop key character traits like confidence, respect and self-discipline. From age-appropriate instruction for our youngest golfers to competitive development for teens, Crush It! is shaping the next generation of golfers.