Victorville Tournaments & Outings
Entertain your colleagues with a golf outing, put together a tournament for fun, coordinate a groom's golf outing, host your charity’s fundraising tournament, play golf after your next meeting and more. The possibilities are endless. From our amazing golf course to the presentation of the food, service and elegant atmosphere, Spring Valley Lake Country Club is the perfect location for your next golf outing. Our commitment is to provide first-class planning, quality cuisine and service that will make your event memorable.
We understand that course selection and an overall great package are key to hosting a memorable event.
Top 5 advantages to hosting your golf tournaments & outings at Spring Valley Lake:
Signature Services Provided by Spring Valley Lake
Spring Valley Lake Country Club is truly a one-of-a-kind venue. Our 18-hole golf course, professional service staff, warm and inviting clubhouse and exceptional cuisine will leave every participant talking about your tournament for years to come!
Types of Golf Events Offered
Standard Tournament Offerings
With each tournament booked, every tournament coordinator will receive a Complimentary Round of Golf to experience the course and certificates for each participant to play Spring Valley Lake again for cart fee only.
Additional Signature Services
Tips for a successful tournament!
- Consider a Private Club course and facility that your guests may not normally be able to play
- Gain exposure for your tournament online, using social media, hashtags and with promotional materials to attract participants and sponsors
- Build a team of volunteers to help with tournament responsibilities
- Don’t forget goodie bags, giveaways and awards to make the players feel special
- Start off the day with a great first impression making registration fast, organized and fun
- Add fun to your event with on course food & beverage stations and contests
- Order matching shirts for all of the tournament helpers so they are easy to spot
- End the day with a great post tournament reception and invite additional guests who didn’t play