Stay A While On Our Greens
Our golf instructors at Stonebridge Ranch Country Club are dedicated to growing the game through Junior Golf. We have a unique passion for the sport that shines through in all our programs. We currently coach complete beginners as well as nationally ranked juniors in our programs. Our Director of Instruction works closely with our juniors golfers to ensure they receive the attention needed to foster a lifelong love for the game.
To sign up or for more information on any of our golf programs, please email Cliff Mishler Director of Player Development for Stonebridge Ranch Country Club.
JR TENNIS PROGRAM
Be part of a tennis program that is developing junior players through a foundation on sound skills and techniques. Through our junior staff of USPTA Professionals your junior will receive help to achieve their tennis goals through our drills, physical training, mental toughness, and monitored match play. The staff at Stonebridge Ranch has many years of experience working with all ages from four years of age to High School competitive USTA or UTR players.
- Junior Development
- Red Ball: This clinic is designed for 4 to 7 years old who have never played tennis before. Players will work on developing fundamentals, athletic movements, and hand-eye control.
- Orange Ball: This clinic is designed for 8 to 10 years old with little tennis experience playing on a 60’ court. Players will work on developing fundamentals, athletic movements, footwork, and technique. Players will be introduced to rallying through our hit and hit technique.
- Green Ball: This clinic is designed for 10 to 12 years old with some years of tennis experience and some tournament experience. They will be playing on a regulation sized court of 78’ with a 26” or 27” tennis racquet. Players will be encouraged to play matches and tournaments. Player will work on technique, developing strategy, footwork, and endurance.
- Yellow Ball: This clinic is designed for the beginner / intermediate tournament player with some years of playing experience. Recommended that each player be involved in clinics, private lessons. and USTA, UTR, DPTA tournaments. The focus is on stroke mechanics / development, shot location, shot selection, conditioning and match strategies.
- Junior Elite
- This clinic is designed for the advanced tournament player with years of playing experience. Recommended that each player be involved in clinics, private lessons, school tennis, USTA & UTR tournaments. The focus is on stroke mechanics, game planning, shot location, shot selection, conditioning, and match strategies.
Fun In The Sun
Summer time is the most exciting time at Stonebridge Ranch Country Club! Our All Day Sports camp is designed to provide the kids with a great memory of their summer. Our camp includes Tennis and Golf instruction by our teaching professionals. As well as swimming, arts and craft, fitness classes and many more fun activities for the kiddos to enjoy each day.
Daily Schedule | Monday - Friday
Full Day | 9am - 4pm
Half Day | 9am - 1pm
Early drop off & late pick up available at 8am and 5pm | $10 extra per day/per child
Register today! Call the Tennis Pro Shop at 972.540.1200 or email our Director of Tennis, Alan Abbruzzese