11 Har-Tru Tennis Courts For The Tampa Bay Enthusiast
The Tampa Palms Tennis & Athletic Center is the place for recreation, rejuvenation and refining strokes. Expert instruction, leagues, mixers and tournaments complement our 11 Har-Tru tennis courts. Our Tampa Palms USPTA certified tennis professionals help you find the best ways to get started in the game of tennis or to get back into it if you've been away for awhile. They can also help you fine-tune your game or get you involved with the various leagues available.
- Private and group lessons for beginners to advanced players
- Men's and women's drill groups and team practices
- Monthly tennis mixers and round robin format tennis events
- Adult singles, doubles and mixed doubles club championships
- Junior Tennis Academy
- Junior tennis leagues
- Junior club championships
- USTA sanctioned junior and adult tennis tournaments
- Area interclub matches
- Lighted courts for nighttime play
- Ball machine
Your leagues provide some of the most exciting tennis tournaments around. Here, you’ll play challenging matches, meet fellow Members and, with any luck, win some great prizes.
For information on any of these groups or to find out how to join one or more of these fun associations, please stop in or call the pro shop.
- USTA Leagues - All Levels Available
- Ladies Interbay
- A.L.O.T. Leagues
- Ladies’ doubles leagues
- Club Round Robin Events
- Junior Tennis
- Men’s Monday Night Doubles
As part of our expansive tennis program, we offer a variety of tennis services. Check with the pro shop to find out more. 813.672.1676.
The Tennis and Athletic Center’s teaching professionals are available for private, semi-private and group lessons seven days a week. Each teaching professional was educated in private and group teaching and has several years of experience teaching all levels of children and adults.
Personal training with a qualified trainer is available.
Demo tennis rackets may be checked out at the front desk and racket stringing and regripping services is offered for a nominal fee.