Tips For A Successful Tournament!
- Consider a Private Club course and facility that your guests may not normally be able to play
- Gain exposure for your tournament online, using social media, hashtags and with promotional materials to attract participants and sponsors
- Build a team of volunteers to help with tournament responsibilities
- Don’t forget goodie bags, giveaways and awards to make the players feel special
- Start off the day with a great first impression making registration fast, organized and fun
- Add fun to your event with on course food & beverage stations and contests
- Order matching shirts for all of the tournament helpers so they are easy to spot
- End the day with a great post tournament reception and invite additional guests who didn’t play
Contact the Club Tournament Coordinator for assistance in planning your next tournament or outing.