We are excited that you have chosen to spend your day with us at The Ridge Club. Prior to your arrival, we would like to make you aware of a few club guidelines and outline some expectations so that you are comfortable and informed.
The Gatehouse will have your name and scheduled starting time. They will direct you to the bag drop location, which is located just before the main entrance to the club, where an attendant will greet you. Your golf clubs will be staged on golf carts in front of the golf shop. We ask that all guest utilize the locker room to change into their golf shoes. Please check in with the golf shop before playing, the shop is located adjacent to the lower putting green or inside the main clubhouse door, downstairs to the right.
Proper golf attire is required. Bermuda shorts are acceptable, but such attire as jeans, cargo shorts, tennis shorts, gym shorts, halter tops and T-shirts are not permitted. Gentlemen are required to be properly dressed for golf. Shirts with a collar, golf shoes, slacks or Bermuda shorts are considered appropriate attire. Shirts must be tucked in at all times. Ladies are also required to wear appropriate golf attire, which may include mid-length shorts.
Cell Phone Policy
Cellular phones are not permitted on the golf course, unless there is an emergency. You may use your cell phone for texting and accessing the internet. If you need to make a call please do so in the parking lot.
Gratuities for the outside golf staff, locker room manager and caddies are at the discretion of each individual. Just a reminder, gratuity is meant for a job well done.
- All major credit cards and cash may be used for purchases in the Golf Shop.
- All practice facilities will be available to you prior to the start of your round.
- A forecaddie can be made available to assist your group (if you choose) please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a caddie.
- A pace of 4 hours or less is required.
- Please rake bunkers, fix pitch marks, and replace all divots by using the sand and seed bottles stationed on the sides of each golf cart.
- Obey all golf cart enter and exit rules.