My Community Benefits in the Washington, D.C. Area
When you’re out and about, My Capital Community benefits gives you access to participating clubs in the Washington, D.C. area and beyond. Through a variety of locations and amenities, your private club desires are expanded throughout the Metroplex. Get select benefits like free* green fees, every month and more. Reservations are required through the ClubLife Mobile App when available, or through ClubLine when not available on the Mobile App.
What are the benefits?
My Community is your access to prestigious area clubs, entertainment venues and more, including:
- Access to participating Washington, D.C. area clubs
- 2 Network Cart Fee Rounds per month, per Club at ClubCorp owned Clubs, Sunday Noon-Friday Noon, 72 Hour Advance Tee Times
- Golf Benefits vary at the local Alliance Clubs
- Preferred Member pricing on two Member meals per club, per month* at participating ClubCorp clubs
- Tennis, dining and swim privileges at clubs throughout the Washington, D.C. metroplex
- Invitations to Members-only events at clubs around town – wine tastings, networking forums, golf events and more
|ClubCorp Clubs||Alliance Clubs|
|Belmont Country Club - Ashburn, VA||Charlie Palmer’s Steak Restaurant - Washington, D.C.|
|Chantilly National Golf and Country Club - Centreville, VA||Golf Club at Lansdowne Resort - Lansdowne, VA|
|Dominion Valley Country Club - Haymarket, VA||Golf Club at South River - Edgewater, MD|
|Norbeck Country Club - Rockville, MD||Kings Creek Country Club - Rehoboth Beach, DE|
|Oak Creek Golf Club - Upper Marlboro, MD||National Golf Club - Ft. Washington, MD|
|Piedmont Club - Haymarket, VA||Prospect Hall Shooting Club - Kearneysville, WV|
|Regency at Dominion Valley - Haymarket, VA||Queenstown Harbor - Queenstown, MD|
|The City Club of Washington - Washington, D.C.||South Riding Golf Club - South Riding, VA|
|Tower Club, Tysons Corner - Vienna, VA||The Capital Grille - Washington, D.C.|
|The Golf Club at South River - Edgewater, MD|
How do I sign up?
Contact us today. It's that easy.