The Advisory Board of Governors
The Advisory Board of Governors is asked to advise, counsel and make recommendations to management on such items as admissions policies, house rules, special club events and functions, capital improvements, policies regarding delinquent accounts, questions of conduct and other disciplinary matters and other items of this nature relevant to tailoring the Club to the Members’ needs and interests.
Board of Governors
- Jack White, Chair - FH&H Law Services
- John Aggrey - The Unicorn Group
- Marc Andersen - Ernst & Young LLP
- Marc Berman - Vector Talent Resources
- Gordon Bernhardt - Bernhardt Wealth Management
- Anthony Burchard - Musoko International
- Eric Glowniak - Sandy Spring Bank
- Sid Jaffe - Sid Jaffe & Associates LLC
- JD Kathuria - Washington Executives Association
- Brian Roberts – Croix Connect, Inc.
- Robbin Shefski - Smart Business Options
- Guy Timberlake - Skunkworks for Competitive Intelligence Innovation in Federal Contracting
- Cherylyn LeBon - Dunlap, Bennett & Ludwig