A premier private club setting
Located just outside of Houston, The Woodlands Country Club's three championship courses provide the ideal setting for golf tournaments and outings of all sizes. Each course is distinctive in its own right, with spectacular scenery and unmatched variety. From planning to preparation, our tournament professionals provide personalized service and help take care of the details to ensure your guests enjoy the true private club experience.
Championship golf course
The Woodlands Country Club features three beautiful golf courses with water, Texas pine trees and rolling terrain throughout, providing challenge and a beautiful backdrop for every round of golf played here. The golf courses each offer a very challenging and entertaining round that will provide your tournament guests with a unique and lasting experience.
- 27-hole Arnold Palmer Course
- 18-hole Tournament Course
- 18-hole Player Course
Event space for post outings, meals, receptions and awards ceremonies
- Access to range balls and practice facilities
Professional tournament services
From planners coordinating their first event, to seasoned professionals, you can be sure our staff will be here every step of the way to ensure your success. We’ll exceed your expectations and pay attention to the details.
Our tournament services include:
- Green fee, cart and range
- Carts fully stocked with towels and tees
- Curbside bag handling and rental clubs available
- Complimentary skirted registration, auction and prize tables
- Personalized cart signs, scorecards and rules sheet
- Professional tournament scoring and handicapping
- Placement and collection of all sponsor signs and banners
- Setup of contest markers
- Preferred prices for merchandise purchases and tournament gifts
- Room to host your pre- or post-tournament party (room availability and minimums apply)
Unique options to enhance your event
The special touches and little extras can take your event from ordinary to unforgettable. We offer a variety of options you can add to your event.
- Hole-in-one packages
- Food & beverage (on and off course)
- Merchandise packages or custom logo items
- Printing of course signage and banners
- On-course clinics or skills games
- Specialty linens or party decorations
- Canopy tents, tables and chairs on course
- Rental clubs