Leagues & Tournaments
Walnut Creek has a very strong league program and participates in all area leagues. Your leagues provide some of the most exciting tennis tournaments around. Here, you’ll play challenging matches, meet fellow Members and, with any luck, win some great prizes. Walnut Creek Tennis is proud of their participation in leagues, so we hope to see you in a league as a regular or a sub. For information on any of these groups or to find out how to join, please stop in or call the pro shop.
• Two TCD (Tennis Competitors of Dallas) Teams
• 10 women’s Fort Worth USTA teams
• Three men’s Fort Worth USTA teams
• One USTA mixed doubles’ teams
• Women’s USTA League levels 2.5 – 4.0
• Men's USTA League levels 3.0 – 4.5
• Men's Tennis Association meets every Monday evening
• Ladies' 2.5/3.0 night in-house league meet on Tuesday evenings.
• Ladies' 3.5/4.0 night in-house league meet on Tuesday evenings.
• Women’s Play Day meets every Wednesday morning.
• Sunday Afternoon Mixed Doubles themed events are held monthly.
• Men’s and Women’s USTA-sanctioned leagues – including all regular levels, 40 and over, combo, mixed and senior levels – are available to all Tennis Members.
• Walnut Creek offers Men’s 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5 teams, and Women’s 2.5, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0 teams. Women play on Friday & Saturday; Men on Saturday.
• Women’s and Mixed Doubles TCD (Tennis Competitors of Dallas) play on Thursdays & Sunday afternoons.
• Our program also offers an active junior program, consisting of High Performance Juniors (tournament level) and 10 & Under Tennis programs with Junior Team Tennis.
Our tennis program hosts both junior and adult Tournaments. Our tournaments Open USTA tournaments are listed on the USTA Tennis Link website. Our Members only tournaments are advertised through the club.
Adult | Rae Jean Memorial Tournament, Sneaks and Cleats, Club Championship, Member/Guest, and Bob Noel Tennis Classic
Juniors | Walnut Creek Spring Mid-Cities, Walnut Creek Summer Mid-Cities, Walnut Creek Fall Mid-Cities, Junior Team Tennis, Junior Club Championship