Atlanta Club Membership
Finding great country clubs and golf in Atlanta can be a daunting task. With ClubCorp, however, finding the perfect club has never been easier. Across Atlanta, from Centennial Olympic Park and the Georgia State Capitol to Turner Field and the beautiful downtown Atlanta skyline, our private clubs capture the metropolitan culture and camaraderie that make this city great. Here, you can discover some of the finest championship golf courses and fine and casual dining, plus tennis, fitness, swimming and more. Find out for yourself how you can become part of the great Atlanta golf and country club experience.
Atlanta National Golf Club is a spectacular retreat with an incredible golf lifestyle that honors the traditions of the game at every turn. Select membership categories offer access to benefits at The Manor Golf & Country Club and White Columns Country Club.
- Challenging 18-hole course designed by the renowned father and son team of Pete and P.B. Dye
- There are also a variety of golf amenities including a double-ended practice range, chipping green, putting green and a practice bunker
- Our elegant 40,000-square-foot clubhouse overlooking the course features casual and fine dining facilities, a full-service lounge, conference and meeting facilities and an outdoor patio
Bear's Best is located in the upscale gated community of Edinburgh near Atlanta.
- 18 holes of extraordinary golf selected by Jack Nicklaus from his more than 200 course designs worldwide
- High-end daily fee course focused on corporate entertaining, golf outings and providing the experience of a luxurious private club, plus additional advantages of membership
- Ranked among the "top ten courses you can play in America" by Golf magazine
Membership includes access to Bentwater Golf Club and Eagle Watch Golf Club.
- One of Northwest Atlanta’s best golf courses, offering almost 7,000 yards from the back tees, with striking views of Red Top Mountain
- The Tavern provides a family friendly dining atmosphere throughout the week
Membership includes access to Braelinn Golf Club, Flat Creek Country Club, Planterra Ridge Golf Club and Whitewater Creek Country Club.
- 18-hole course includes beautiful tree-lined fairways, challenging water features and numerous bunkers for great golf in Atlanta
- Members also enjoy swimming, tennis and dining
- The elegant clubhouse includes a pro shop, locker rooms, an intimate, grill-style restaurant overlooking the driving range and an outdoor patio with a fireplace
Ideally situated in the heart of Buckhead, Buckhead Club was established in 1988 and offers a panoramic view of downtown Atlanta from the 26th floor of the Sovereign Building.
- Offers Members and guests a blend of gourmet cuisine, impeccable service, luxurious style and spectacular views of Atlanta, all in a private club setting
- Where civic, social and business leaders come together to discuss and act upon important community issues
- Space and technology to fulfill all your business and social needs
Membership includes access to Canongate 1 Golf Club and White Oak Golf Club.
- Unique, 36-hole Atlanta country club featuring four distinct nines
- In addition to great Atlanta golf, Members enjoy tennis, swimming, dining and a variety of fun Member events and activities
- The clubhouse features an updated bar and grill, pro shop, locker room facilities and a main dining room that offers stunning views of the golf course with outdoor dining on the patio
Membership includes access to Chapel Hills Golf Club and Mirror Lake Golf Club.
- 18-hole course with undulating double greens on holes 9 and 18
- In addition to great pool and tennis amenities, we offer a robust calendar of events and seasonal activities specifically tailored to children
- High above the course, the clubhouse offers spectacular views and includes a pro shop, locker rooms and restaurant with a patio overlooking the course
Membership includes access to Eagle Watch Golf Club and Bentwater Golf Club.
- Situated amid a beautiful natural setting in the scenic foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Arnold Palmer-designed course has consistently ranked among the top places to play in Atlanta by golfing publications
- The Club features a range and practice area
- The 8,500-square-foot clubhouse is reminiscent of a turn-of-the-century lodge and includes three dining rooms, a pro shop, men’s and women’s changing rooms and a spacious lobby that serves as a tribute to Arnold Palmer
At the heart of Eagle’s Landing Country Club lies a remarkable confluence of stately and exclusive facilities, as well as some of the most beautiful scenery and wildlife in the state.
- The championship golf course, designed by renowned architect Tom Fazio, is the centerpiece of the Club’s outstanding facilities and offers Members 27 challenging holes of golf
- There are also opportunities for games of fast-paced tennis, leisurely swimming and world-class fine dining at this one-of-a-kind, Atlanta area golf and country club
- The plantation-style clubhouse exemplifies Georgian charm, from its warm brick exterior and welcoming verandas to a crowning cupola
Membership includes access to Flat Creek Country Club, Braelinn Golf Club, Planterra Ridge Golf Club and Whitewater Creek Country Club.
- 27 holes of great golf in Atlanta featuring three diverse nines and beautiful views
- In addition to golf, Flat Creek provides access to a fabulous pool and tennis facility
- The clubhouse offers both indoor and outdoor dining options including three separate dining rooms that can be combined, plus a bar area with flat-screen TVs
Membership includes access to Healy Point Country Club and River Forest Country Club.
- 18-hole championship course designed by Golf Hall of Famer Gary Player, with an abundance of wildlife
- Along with great golf, the Club also offers tennis, swimming and fitness programs, as well as a wide variety of adult and family events
- Reminiscent of a quaint mountain lodge, the clubhouse features numerous dining areas, multiple private rooms for weddings and events, a gorgeous stone fireplace, stunning views of the course and a pro shop
Located north of the Atlanta metro area, the Laurel Springs golf course features rolling hills, tree-lined fairways and undulating greens protected by lakes and creeks.
- Working with the beautiful natural environment, Jack Nicklaus designed this 18-hole hidden gem to be a challenging and beautiful par-71 layout
- Designed to offer maximum enjoyment and challenge for Members of all skill levels, the golf course is a perfect complement to its one-of-a-kind community
- After a round, grab a bite and a drink in the dining room or on the patio
Membership includes access to Mirror Lake Golf Club and Chapel Hills Golf Club.
- 36 holes featuring some of the area’s most spectacular views
- In addition to four outdoor tennis courts and a swimming pool, we offer kids’ activities and a variety of events
- Our spacious clubhouse offers a fully stocked pro shop and locker rooms, plus a grill that offers tableside and walk-up service and a patio for outdoor dining
Membership includes access to Olde Atlanta Golf Club and Windermere Golf Club.
- 18-hole Arthur Hills course that rambles through the north Georgia foothills, winds around three sparkling lakes and incorporates numerous elevation changes
- The 6,500-square-foot clubhouse provides a comfortable atmosphere where Members and guests feel right at home, whether they are enjoying a meal with friends and family or simply kicking back on the patio after a round of golf
Membership includes access to Planterra Ridge Golf Club, Flat Creek Country Club, Braelinn Golf Club and Whitewater Creek Country Club.
- 18 holes of Atlanta golf with greens and tree-lined fairways
- Tennis, swimming and a variety of fun events enhance life at the Club
- The clubhouse sits above the course, with views of the finishing holes and practice green, a pro shop, locker rooms and a dining venue that offers both walk-up and sit-down service
Polo Golf & Country Club delivers an extensive list of amenities, excellent service and an active Atlanta country club social calendar.
- 18 holes with numerous elevation changes, large greens with subtle breaks and water hazards on 15 holes
- Polo is more than just great golf, with eight lighted Har-tru courts and two lighted clay courts, Family and Adult Swim Centers with a waterslide and more
- With a multimillion-dollar reinvention including dining areas, Members will soon enjoy a new bar with lounge, big screen TVs and cabana-style seating, and a new dining room with elegant décor and stunning golf course views
Membership includes access to River Forest Country Club and Healy Point Country Club.
- Scenic 18-hole course that cleverly incorporates Georgia’s natural granite formations
- In addition to golf, Members enjoy tennis and a fully equipped fitness center
- The 14,000-square-foot clubhouse is home to The Old Mill Room, our Member dining room, as well as comfortable lounge areas, beautiful locker rooms and a pro shop
Not everything is about golf in Atlanta. The Commerce Club at 191 Peachtree is located in the vibrant core of Atlanta's downtown area in the award-winning One Ninety One Peachtree Tower.
- Founded by Atlanta’s distinguished business leaders, was established to serve the city’s corporate, political, cultural and academic community
- Drop in for a drink after work at the bar and lounge, or dine in style in either of the two main dining rooms
- Club quarters include work spaces, business amenities, a gracious living room and nine private dining suites that can be reserved for a wide range of business and social functions
Nestled in the beautiful Georgian countryside next to Johns Creek, the Club offers Members a unique alternative to the Atlanta golf and country club scene.
- The Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course combines unsurpassed natural beauty with one of the most challenging layouts in the area
- Additional amenities include tennis, swimming and a forested clubhouse for dining in a world-class facility
- Perfect for the busy family looking for a break from the city, with memorable events and activities year-round
The Manor Golf & Country Club offers a spectacular setting and world-class amenities, complemented by a spectacular clubhouse and a host of social activities. Select membership categories offer access to benefits at Atlanta National Golf Club and White Columns Country Club.
- Home to the only Tom Watson-designed championship 18-hole Atlanta golf course
- Members also enjoy 16 tennis courts, an Aquatic Facility with two pools and an interactive water feature, an elegant indoor heated pool and hot tub, fitness center and child care
- The expansive and comfortable 32,000-square-foot clubhouse features family and fine dining amid spectacular views across Lake Manor
White Columns Country Club is a private Atlanta golf retreat located among majestic forests and rolling hills with an exclusive lifestyle, endless amenities and an active social calendar. Select membership categories offer access to benefits at Atlanta National Golf Club and The Manor Golf & Country Club.
- Tom Fazio-designed 18-hole championship golf course with impeccable playing conditions, contrasting transitional areas and spectacular vistas
- Members currently enjoy two pools, ten lighted tennis courts and a fitness center
- The 20,000-square-foot clubhouse is certainly the hub of all social activities offering casual and fine dining options, an outdoor patio, meeting spaces, men’s and women’s card rooms, a golf shop and men’s and women’s locker rooms
Membership includes access to White Oak Golf Club and Canongate 1 Golf Club.
- Two unique courses provide 36 holes of great golf
- Members also enjoy tennis, swimming, dining and an abundance of exciting activities, dining traditions and special events
- The clubhouse includes a bar and grill with a patio overlooking the Atlanta golf course, locker rooms and a pro shop
Membership includes access to Whitewater Creek Country Club, Flat Creek Country Club, Braelinn Golf Club and Planterra Ridge Golf Club.
- Arnold Palmer signature 18-hole championship course at our Atlanta country club
- Our clubhouse features indoor and outdoor dining options overlooking the golf course
Membership includes access to Windermere Golf Club and Olde Atlanta Golf Club.
- 18-hole Atlanta golf course that rolls through the Piedmont Plateau, offering stunning views
- To complement the great golf, our 10,000-square-foot clubhouse includes the Plateau Grille, which offers spectacular views of the golf course and Piedmont Plateau year-round, and outdoor dining on the beautiful back patio