Houston Club Membership
The Space City is no stranger to great country clubs and Houston golf. As the largest city in Texas, Houston houses fantastic retreats away from the hectic pace of a big city. If you’re looking for a private club lifestyle in the area, Houston is home to 19 clubs in the ClubCorp family, offering the finest holes of golf in Houston, along with some of the best dining, tennis and athletic facilities – these clubs are ideal private club experiences. Find your Houston country club today.
Plus, with O.N.E. (Optimal Network Experiences), ClubCorp’s industry-leading benefits program, Members can enjoy 50% off* à la carte dining at their Home Club, access to the ClubCorp family of clubs in the DFW area and free* golf, dining and more when traveling to ClubCorp’s nationwide Network of more than 300 owned, operated and alliance clubs including Firestone Country Club, Mission Hills Country Club and City Club Los Angeles.
Come see what sets us apart! Select your club of interest below for more information.
*Restrictions may apply. Contact the club for details.
Those looking for a break from their normal golf in Houston will be pleased to find this hidden gem, located north of Houston on beautiful Lake Conroe.
- 27 championship holes of golf on two beautiful nines
- Short game practice area and aquatic driving range
- Facilities also include two restaurants, 12 tennis courts, a fitness center, a boat launch and an expansive pool complex with four pools, hot tub and poolside cabana
Featured as one of Houston’s premier country clubs, Bay Oaks Country Club offers an exquisite scenic balance between lush woodlands and wide-open sky.
- 18-hole Arthur Hills championship course provides challenging play and an unforgettable trek into the native Texas landscape
- Members also enjoy casual and upscale dining, nine tennis courts, a pool and a fitness center
- The Bermuda plantation-style clubhouse sits among moss-draped oaks and natural woodlands, creating a tranquil environment
Hearthstone is a private Houston country club that provides an environment that’s comfortable, casual and inviting.
- 27 holes of championship golf for all levels plus a driving range, putting green and a short game area including a bunker and synthetic tee line
- Make friends while playing tennis on six hard courts, swimming in our Olympic-style pool, working out in the fitness center and dining
- Enjoy the camaraderie of our warm, inviting Members at a variety of social activities
Membership includes access to Lake Windcrest Golf Club and The Golf Trails of the Woodlands.
- 18 holes of great golf with beautiful, well-kept Tif-Eagle greens, each preceded by a generous fairway that winds through dense vegetation
- Each hole offers a different challenge, providing a superb experience for all levels of golfers
- After your round, grab a bite at The Windcrest Grille
Membership includes access to Magnolia Creek Golf Club and South Shore Harbour Country Club.
- Three distinctive nines that capture the best of the British Isles, with spacious fairways and numerous pot bunkers
- World-class, 22-acre practice facility
- The clubhouse offers beautiful views overlooking the course and a variety of amenities including dining
Membership includes access to South Shore Harbour Country Club and Magnolia Creek Golf Club.
- Three distinct nines: the South, Shore and Harbour nines, each playing to a par 36
- With beautiful views overlooking the course, the South Shore clubhouse offers a variety of amenities including dining
The Club at Falcon Point, located in the Falcon Point Estates neighborhood, is a private, Houston area country club that’s been serving our Members and their guests for more than 20 years.
- 18 holes of championship golf, designed by Bruce Devlin and Robert von Hagge
- Tennis and swim complex with five hard courts, a junior Olympic-sized pool and a kids' pool, and a fitness center
- Casual and upscale dining with a unique personal level of service
The Clubs of Kingwood is hailed as one of the “World’s Largest Private Country Clubs,” offering some of the best golf in Houston.
- 90 holes of championship golf at two distinct locations, Kingwood Country Club and Deerwood Golf Club
- Members also enjoy the tennis complex with 26 lighted, tournament-quality hard courts, a water park, fitness center and spa
- Golf Advantage School featuring an expanded putting green, two state-of-the-art video training bays, personalized lessons and club fitting, as well as a lighted driving range
The Downtown Club at Houston Center equips you with everything to do business away from your home or office
- High-tech fitness center with massage therapy services
- Personalized dining for every meal
- Spaces for working, meeting and pursuing personal and professional growth
Are you looking for both the sporting and the spectacular? Experience The Downtown Club at the Met – Houston’s own premier indoor tennis and racket club located in Allen Center.
- 10 air-conditioned tennis and four racquetball courts
- Dining and business amenities
- Pursue wellness, athletic and social goals and discover new areas of personal and professional growth
Membership includes access to The Golf Trails of the Woodlands and Lake Windcrest Golf Club.
- The Oaks course features large undulating greens that average over 4,500 square feet of surface area, huge greenside bunkers and generous fairways
- Panther Trail delivers a sleek course, new contours and fairways framed with over 20 acres of Texas wildflowers and was recently ranked one of the Top 5 courses to play in the Houston area
- Members may dine at The Royal Mile Grille and experience the wonderful views of the Houston golf courses
- The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center is the perfect place for workouts at the fitness center and relaxing at the spa
The Houston Club’s location atop One Shell Plaza offers a panoramic view of the Houston skyline and is close to the Theatre District and other cultural centers.
- A robust social calendar that includes social and business networking events to connect with business leaders and professionals from a variety of industries
- World-class casual and upscale dining and signature service
- Boardrooms, meeting rooms and private office spaces with the business amenities to work outside the office
The Woodlands Country Club provides Members with elite access to three of Texas’ finest, fully private championship golf courses.
- Each course is distinctive in its own right, with 63 holes by renowned designers such as Gary Player and Arnold Palmer
- Members also have access to the player development center, dining, tennis, fitness and pool facilities
- Enjoy an active year-round social calendar with Member tournaments, junior programs and social events, such as kids' cooking class, family gatherings and holiday parties
Willow Creek Golf Club is the perfect Houston golf club for relaxing, having fun and getting away from the hustle and bustle of Houston. For residents of Spring and surrounding areas, Willow Creek Golf Club offers the true private club experience.
- 18-hole championship golf course
- Casual and upscale dining
- Enjoy the abundant wildlife and majestic woods that cradle the course