Your donations to the E.P.C.F. assist those people you connect with when you visit the club. From your favorite server at dinner to your Member Relations Director, assistance is available to all club and home office Employee Partners. The Foundation helps those individuals in the midst of crisis such as home loss, death, illness, as well as domestic situations.
The E.P.C.F. has approved 98% of all requests and has assisted over 2,100 ClubCorp Employee Partners and their families since it’s creation in August 2007.
On average the E.P.C.F. receives five requests for assistance a week. We continue to encourage all donations as requests for assistance continue to increase.
The Impact You've Made:
- After a routine surgery, an Employee Partner developed an infection which delayed their return to work. The E.P.C.F. helped pay the rent as well as provided groceries.
- During a divorce, an Employee Partner and children lost their home due to foreclosure and were staying in a shelter. The E.P.C.F. assisted by getting them into an apartment and helping them provide for household needs.
- Unable to work for twelve days due to a hospitalization, an Employee Partner was given assistance for rent, auto insurance and groceries.
- An Employee Partner’s spouse passed away after a long battle with cancer. Assistance was provided to pay funeral expenses.
- Due to a domestic situation at home, an Employee Partner was given assistance to be able to move into a new apartment.
- A fire destroyed an Employee Partner’s home, leaving the family displaced. The E.P.C.F. assisted with mortgage payments as well as helping provide for necessities after the fire.
E.P.C.F. Board Members
The Employee Partners Care Foundation is composed of five Employee Partners. Employee Partners that serve on the Board do so on a voluntary basis. The Board approves requests, and determines the amount and type of assistance provided to Employee Partners.
Tony serves as the President of the E.P.C.F. He joined ClubCorp in 2001 and is currently a Vice President in Information Technology. Prior to that, Tony served 9 years in a variety of Financial and Information Technology rolls with Lockheed Martin (Sandia Laboratories). He holds a BBA in Accounting from Baylor University as well as an MBA in Information Technology from the University of New Mexico.
Katie serves as the Secretary of the E.P.C.F. She joined ClubCorp in 1989 and is the Director of Member Services at the Home Office of ClubCorp.
Susie serves as Treasurer of the E.P.C.F. She joined ClubCorp in 2012 and is currently Vice President of Club Accounting. Susie started her career in public accounting at Coopers & Lybrand (now Price Waterhouse Coopers, LLC) and has since held various leadership positions in accounting and audit in industries including oil & gas, hospitality and retail. Susie holds a BBA in Management and Accounting from the University of North Texas and is a Certified Public Accountant.
Rick Kroner serves as a Board Member of the E.P.C.F. Rick joined ClubCorp in 2002 and has been General Manager at clubs in Seattle, Dallas, and is now at Mid-America Club in Chicago. Rick holds a Bachelors Degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management from University of Wisconsin.
McKenzie serves as a Board Member of the E.P.C.F. She joined ClubCorp in 2010 and is a Senior Art & Graphic Designer and Project Manager in Marketing. Originally from Kansas City, McKenzie moved to Texas in 2004 and holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design from Texas Christian University. In her free time, she enjoys traveling and live music, and she even serves as a Quizmaster for Geeks Who Drink every Wednesday night.
Trisha serves as the Coordinator of the E.P.C.F. She is responsible for receiving applications, gathering additional information, and dispersing funds accordingly.
Emily serves as an Executive Advisor of the E.P.C.F. She joined ClubCorp in 2019 as Chief Legal Officer. Prior to that, Ms. Decker served as Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary for Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. from 2011 to 2018, providing departmental oversight for Legal, Enterprise Risk Services, Government Relations, Corporate Social Responsibility and Philanthropy. While at Buffalo Wild Wings, she also helped create and implement strategies to grow the company and provided legal counsel in developing brand strategy. She holds a J.D. from University of Michigan Law School and a B.A. from Duke University.