Coto de Caza Golf & Racquet Club
949.858.4100 x: 201
The pool rules for Coto de Caza Golf & Racquet Club are for Member safety and enjoyment. Please follow them and have fun.
- Adult pool is for Members and guests 21 years or older.
- Members must register all family and guests.
- Children 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 or older.
- All children 3 and under must wear swim diapers at all times when they are swimming.
- Use of facilities are at your own risk. There is no lifeguard on duty.
- No running, rough-play or unsafe behavior is tolerated.
- Pool monitor/Club staff must be obeyed at all times.
- Pool toys larger than 2x2 feet are not allowed in the pool, with the exception of water noodles.
- No glass items are allowed on the pool deck.
- Alcoholic beverages brought by Members and/or their guests are prohibited.
- No food or drink can be brought on the premises.
Pool monitor/Club staff
The pool monitor/Club staff has the authority to order swimmers from the water and to close the pool if there is a hazard to swimmers. In addition, they may firmly but politely order anyone who breaks the rules to leave the pool area for an appropriate period of time or dismiss them from the premises altogether. If there is a lack of cooperation, the matter is referred to Club management.