A premier golf setting
Located on Hilton Head Island, the Jack Nicklaus-designed Golden Bear Golf Club Hilton Head provides the ideal setting for golf tournaments and outings of all sizes. From planning to preparation, our Tournament Professionals provide personalized service and help take care of the details.
Championship golf course
The golf course at Golden Bear Hilton Head has something for everyone, including a traditional golf course for players of all skill levels, as well as towering oaks and scenic coastal views — and the ever-present water and sand keep to play interesting. Your guests will be treated to a truly unique and memorable golf experience.
- 18-hole, 6,643-yard golf course with a slope of 128
- Event space for meetings, award ceremonies, luncheons and post-outing dinners and receptions
- Access to range balls and practice facilities
Professional tournament services
From planners coordinating their first event, to seasoned professionals, you can be sure our staff will be here every step of the way to ensure your success. We’ll exceed your expectations and pay attention to the details.
Our tournament services include:
- Complimentary round of golf for tournament coordinator(s)
- Certificates for each participant to play our course again for cart fee
- Green fee, cart and range
- Carts fully stocked with towels and tees
- Curbside bag handling and rental clubs available
- Complimentary skirted registration, auction and prize tables
- Personalized cart signs, scorecards and rules sheet
- Professional tournament scoring and handicapping
- Placement and collection of all sponsor signs and banners
- Setup of contest markers
- Preferred prices for merchandise purchases and tournament gifts
- Room to host your pre- or post-tournament party (room availability and minimums apply)
Unique options to enhance your event
The special touches and little extras can take your event from ordinary to unforgettable. We offer a variety of options you can add to your event.
- Hole-in-one packages
- Food & beverage (on and off course)
- Merchandise packages or custom logo items
- Printing of course signage and banners
- On-course clinics or skills games
- Specialty linens or party decorations
- Canopy tents, tables and chairs on course
- Rental clubs
Customized menus and packages
We provide an outstanding golf experience with customized menus and packages to meet your needs.
- Lunches start at $15 per person, dinners start at $20-25/person
- Themed hole sponsor packages
- Beverage cart services