- TRX Suspension Training Equipment is on the Way!
- The TRX Suspension Trainer is the original, best-in-group workout system that leverages gravity and your bodyweight to perform hundreds of exercises. You're in control of how much you want to challenge yourself on each exercise. Simply adjust your body position to add or decrease resistance. Suspension Training bodyweight exercise develops strength, balance, flexibility and core stability simultaneously.
- Delivers a fast, effective total-body workout
- Helps build a rock-solid core
- Increases muscular endurance
- Benefits people of all fitness levels
- And is used By trainers, athletes, and the U.S. Military
Serving since 1997
Originally from Wichita, Kansas Alia started her ClubCorp career at Willowbend Golf Club in 1997. This is where she met husband, Bradley. Since moving to Texas in 2000, she has served as Membership Director at Oakmont Country Club, Timarron Country Club, Stonebridge Ranch and Trophy Club. During that time, Alia’s accomplishments and awards include; The Rising Star Award, ClubCorp Champions Club Founding Member, National Team of Excellence Award, ClubCorp President's Club, ClubCorp Champion's Hall of Fame. Membership is a passion for Alia because of its relational nature. She believes at the end of the day, it's not the things we have or have done; it's the relationships we have and what we done with them that matter. She often says, “It's important to forget all the reasons it won't work and believe in the one reason it will!”When not working, Alia enjoys spending time with Bradley and their two children: Grace, a recent a graduate of Christ for the Nations and Jacob and a soon to b...
Serving since 1990
Shelly is a Native Texan from Dallas. She joined Stonebriar in 1990. Stonebriar became part of the ClubCorp family of clubs in 1994. Shelly has years of Club experience in member relations, private events and membership sales. Shelly has been the recipient of many national corporate accolades and was inducted into the President’s Club in 2001 and the ClubCorp Hall of Fame in 2005, and ClubCorp All Star in 2014. Shelly has a passion for the Stonebriar and the Club’s Membership. Shelly’s door is always open. She makes it a point to know each of the Members and helps them become part of the Stonebriar Membership family. Her favorite part of Membership is helping Members build life-long friendships. Shelly is married to Stonebriar’s PGA Director of Instruction, Jimmie Meador. They have a son, Davis and daughter, Rachel. Shelly loves to spend time with her family – traveling, watching the kids sporting events, volunteering and just having adventures.