Kids Club at The MET
Here are the updated policies. We are complying with the local CDC guidelines and taking the proper precautions to ensure our youngest members and staff remain safe and healthy.
- 12 child capacity
- 2 Hour time limit per day
- Reservations are required. Call 713-289-3859 or Shirly.Elias@clubcorp.com
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Temperature checks are required upon arrival.
- Staff are required to wear masks.
- Children are encouraged to wear a mask.
- All toys will be sanitized after each use.
- Children must be 6 months of age.
- 10 hours maximum per week
- Our staff is not allowed to change diapers. You will be contacted by a staff member if your child needs your assistance.
- Parents must fill out an emergency contact card and remain in the MET facility.
Kid’s Club Hours
- Monday - Friday | 8 AM - 2 PM | 4 PM - 8 PM
- Saturday/Sunday | 8 AM - 6 PM
- $6 per hour | 1 child
- $11 per hour | 2 children
- $15 per hour | 3 children
If you have any questions regarding Kid’s Club, please contact Shirly.Elias@clubcorp.com.