Satisfy Your Taste Buds
At our Club, enjoy delicious food with a quiet ambiance, expertly orchestrated by our executive chef. Lunch and dinner are served daily (excluding Mondays) on our outdoor patio & in Reflections Grill. We also offer to-go dining orders in addtion to our À la carte menu.
While the warmer weather is here, we invite our Members to socialize and dine outside. Members, please remember the following guidelines:
- No animals will be permitted at any time unless the animal is a service dog
- Please adhere to standard country club casual or appropriate golf attire (collared shirts, blouses, appropriate dresses, denim that is clean, hole-free, hemmed and being worn as designed)
- Please wear hats as designed (bill forward)
- Tennis attire is acceptable outside at all times; if dining in the Grill, tennis attire is acceptable until 5 p.m.
Please refrain from wearing:
- Clothes that expose the midriff
- Shorts that are four inches above the knee or shorter
- Spaghetti strap, strapless and tube top-style shirts
- Flip flops, and please no bare feet
- Swim attire
- Gym clothes (T-shirts, gym shorts, sweats)
We thank our Members for dressing in a way that fits the surroundings and atmosphere of the Club. Club management reserves the right to refuse privileges to anyone they determine to be in violation of the dress code.
Contact us to find out more.