A premier private club setting
Bay Oaks Country Club, located outside of downtown Houston, offers easy access to most major roads and provides the ideal setting for golf tournaments and outings of all sizes. Set amid the lush Texas coastal landscape and featuring water throughout, golf at Bay Oaks never disappoints and treats your event guests to a true private club experience. From planning to preparation, our tournament professionals provide personalized service and help take care of the details.
Championship golf course
Bay Oaks Country Club is a popular 18-hole golf course with Bermuda grass fairways and water hazards at 14 of the holes. Designed by Arthur Hills, the course has narrow fairways on the front nine and a links-style design on the back nine — and water features throughout that make a round of golf both enjoyable and challenging for golfers of all skill levels.
Professional tournament services
From planners coordinating their first event, to seasoned professionals, you can be sure our staff will be here every step of the way to ensure your success. We’ll exceed your expectations and pay attention to the details.
Our tournament services include:
- Complimentary round of golf for tournament coordinator(s)
- Certificates for each participant to play our course again for cart fee
- Green fee, cart and range
- Carts fully stocked with towels and tees
- Curbside bag handling and rental clubs available
- Complimentary skirted registration, auction and prize tables
- Personalized cart signs, scorecards and rules sheet
- Professional tournament scoring and handicapping
- Placement and collection of all sponsor signs and banners
- Setup of contest markers
- Preferred prices for merchandise purchases and tournament gifts
- Room to host your pre- or post-tournament party (room availability and minimums apply)
Unique options to enhance your event
The special touches and little extras can take your event from ordinary to unforgettable. We offer a variety of options you can add to your event.
- Hole-in-one packages
- Food & beverage (on and off course)
- Merchandise packages or custom logo items
- Printing of course signage and banners
- On-course clinics or skills games
- Specialty linens or party decorations
- Canopy tents, tables and chairs on course
- Rental clubs
Customized menus and packages
We provide an outstanding golf experience with customized menus and packages to meet your needs.
- Lunches start at $15 per person, dinners start at $20-25/person
- Themed hole sponsor packages
- Beverage cart services