Play To Win
- MGA – The Men’s Golf Association was founded to support camaraderie between the men of Gleneagles while participating in the great game of golf. This organization puts on such tournaments as the Silver Tassie Member-Guest and helps foster day to day matches and competitions. 600+ Members of the MGA participate in monthly events spanning a single day to three days. Learn more here: GleneaglesMGA.org
- SAGE – Open to all male Members of Gleneagles Country Club who are at least fifty years of age. With weekly play and inter-club competition, this is a very active organization.
- GWGA – Established to help promote the game of golf to women within Gleneagles. It fosters positive relationships, healthy competition and a sense of belonging to all involved. The GWGA has weekly set play days and bi-monthly tournaments. With its own board of directors, this is truly a strong organization with 120 active members.
- Inter-Club Events – Organized to encourage competition across country clubs with tournaments conducted at each club and a season finale tournament.
- For the Women – Dallas Ladies' Inter-Club, ClubCorp Ladies' Inter-Club, Dallas Women’s Golf Association, Ladies' Amateur Golf Association
- For the Men – Men’s Inter-Club, Men’s Senior Inter-Club, Texas Golf Association Cup, White Rock Cup
Get Golf Ready – Take up the game or just get back into golf! Get Golf Ready is a PGA recognized program aimed at beginning golfers and those who may have been away from the game. If you have never played and don't have your own clubs, this is the program for you. Get Golf Ready is a five-week session once a week for 60 minutes to cover and practice different areas of the game including putting, short game, full swing, driving and course management. Taught in a relaxed and fun environment, this a great opportunity to meet other golfers with similar abilities and goals. Sessions are offered weekday mornings and weekend afternoons. Space is limited to 5 women per session to keep a 5:1. ratio, so sign up early.
Short Game Area
- Two bent grass receiving greens
- Putting green to improve putt accuracy
- Chipping green for bunker play and chip shots
- Speakers and music rotation
- Hitting deck expanded to twice its previous size
- Doubled-sided driving range so you can practice from both ends
- The middle of the driving range is fairway-style with flight turns, allowing you to focus your shot aim